For that Tropical feel..
• Square Huts
• Rectangular Huts
• Splayed Rafter Huts
We only use Grade “A” White String Alang Alang thatch which is a naturally insulating material. It keeps the temperature underneath up to 10 degrees cooler.
We’ll build your hut with a 40 degree roof pitch, which together with thatch spacings at 80mm intervals, will make it 100% waterproof.
Custom sizes available, we measure your site and quote you.
- Grade A Bali Thatch
- Genuine imported Balinese Terracotta Crowns and ridge pieces
- Australian F7 structural grade timber
- “Integrain” timber stained
- 150mm square dressed posts, or round
- Galvanised fixings
- Cement if needed
- Fire Retardant thatch chemically treated to inhibit flammability is available.
- Steel Post footings
- Decking and handrails